Lions

Jake's old church, Community of Christ, puts on a big thing for the Youth every summer called SPEC. He was invited to come back and play for the musical that they put on. Last year it was Footloose, this year it's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, which Jake loves. The man who directs/conducts the show was the one who invited Jake and eventually he wants Jake to take his job, which would be GREAT for him. I'm going with Jake and wanted to take a few classes, like ceramics. The man emailed us about flight info and such and asked if I would be willing to teach a ceramics class. WOWZA! I would love to, and I think I would be pretty decent at it, it's just that I've never actually "worked" the kiln before, and I'm sure it's not too hard, but it gets hot, and what if it explodes and I destroy this university's kiln? I think I might feel safer playing softball. And if I were brave I would audition for the musical.

I'm the lion, GROWL!!!

I wish I was the lion...G-R-O-W-L!!!!!!!

Okay, so I'm working on courage. All in all, I think they will be paying about $1,500 for Jake and me to get there and stay a week. I think that's why I don't want to say no, even though I know I shouldn't feel obligated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top