When I Come I Go

My little sister, Marissa, is graduating from Ray High School on June 3rd. It is a very tiny town called Kearney. It's the kind that if you blink you miss it, really. Kearney is only about an hour away from Apache Junction, though I'm sure many have never even heard of it. Jake and I are flying in on June 2nd and flying out on June 5th. It's not a really long time, but I'd love to see as many people as I can.

One thing I'm excited about: Jake has only been to terminal two and three. I can't wait for him to experience the moving sidewalks in terminal four. AND, just by the off chance my parents park rather than pick us up curbside, I can't wait for him to ride in the spiral garage. Whoopee!

I wonder if my parents are ever going to come to Oklahoma City while we're here...and even then, when we're not here anymore they won't have a reason to be here. Because seriously, I've been here for almost a year and a half. That's almost half of our time here. I know everyone has hard times and such, but Jake and I have flown to them twice and driven once in the midst of high gas prices, and I know how much of a fraction of what we make comparatively. Anyway, I was just wondering. No one has come to visit me here. Grammy came to Bartlesville which is like 3 hours away and it was during the week in the middle of school and the only day I could possibly go, there was some crazy rain happening. I know Oklahoma doesn't seem all that exciting/it's a little bit out of the way when there are only two people in my family (myself included) who live East of NM and North of TX. It's all (mostly) NV, UT, CA, AZ, and ID. It's a big loop and we're out of it. Oh well. I feel as though I'm complaining.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top