Parking lot conversation

Little Girl: Is God dead?

Mom: No.

Little Girl: Isn't he in Heaven?

Mom: Just because he's in heaven doesn't mean he's dead.

***

I made my first attempt at making sushi today. It was good but not very pretty. I don't have the proper rolling technique just yet. I'm also not really using the right kind of rice, but another batch of rice is cooling as we speak. I'm trying to recreate a roll we had in Hawaii. It was called Faye's Garden and it had apples in it, YUM! At any rate, the nori is my favorite part - I'm not really sure why, I just love the texture. I've been trying to be super healthy after the gall stone discovery. Maybe I should go for a walk while I'm waiting on the rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top