Quackers

This is not what I had intended to write here, but when I signed on I saw the "belly slappin' - Get a free ring tone" guy. It grosses me out a little more every time I see it. That's all.

So onto babies, well, one in particular...Yesterday I picked up the classic, "What to Expect When You're Expecting." It's been a good read so far - very informative. I also picked up my very first piece of meternity apparel on Friday. It's a cute grey dress. I will be receiving it for Christmas... I wonder if I'll need it by then. I'm excited and giddy and all of those fun, wonderful things. We also picked up a book for Jake, "The Expectant Father," ha, cute, I know. Anyway, I'm off.

PS: Jake and I have a nickname for our baby until we find out if we're having a boy or a girl....and the name for the next three or four months shall be Quackers...after that, Ben or Cora will take over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top