Finals and Cravings

I want some Poore Brother's Jalapeno chips!!!! Darn them for not being in Oklahoma yet!

I got an email today from my wellness professor that said we don't have to take the final if we're happy with our grade, but we had to let her know by 4:30 today. I checked my email at 4:45!!!! I called and replied and am hoping that my grade is the same as it was the last time I saw it...and that she'll love me! If I get out of the final for real then I just have two things left this semester! A painting and a synthesis paper.

For now I'm off to take a shower (what? I've been throwing up, sleeping and writing papers all day!). Jake's composition class recital is tonight. He set one of my poems and a gal is singing it tonight. YAY! I can't wait to hear it. It's sort of a dream come true...only in my dream I write the music. I'll see what I can do about that. I think it will be great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top