March WHAT?!?!

I had another ultrasound done today. It was actually my second one this week (Thanks Rachel!). With all of the baby measurements (they look at four), my due date came out to March 14th!!!! That's my dream due date! Hopefully Cora will feel like it's her dream day to be born as well...unless I can talk my doctor into inducing me. That puts me at 18 weeks exactly today. She was sucking her thumb in the ultrasound. At the one on Monday she was sucking on her toes. She was also doing some serious leg flexing. And she was cramming herself into the smallest possible place in my uterus. She likes enclosed spaces too! She's great. I'm pleased with her little oddities...they let me know I'm rubbing off on her a little ;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top