Spin Brush

So I was at Jake's Grandma's (Dad's mom --Mammy) Christmas party today. We played Bingo for presents in the middle. After a while I didn't know what to get so I grabbed the Spin Brush out of

PAUSE:
Picture, Picture, blah blah blah blah blah blah - blah blah blah blah blah - such a long time ago....I love that commercial
RESUME:

the items that remained. I tried it out not too long ago, and it really does give you the just from the dentist feel...minus the sandy, gritty texture - which I really don't mind so much.

Jake and I came home just for the night for a "gig" he's playing at from 7-11. Gah, it's only 9:17...at least I'm over the hump. Anyway, I'm getting the rest of our stuff ready for Arizona. We're leaving straight from Jake's parents on the 26th. I feel so excited. I'm really getting anxious to go. It's not helping that I'm talking to Nathaniel about it at this very minute. YAY for Arizona. Today, on the way home, I had the feeling of being in the super hot sun in a swim suit...the kind of sun where your skin feels a little scorched...I have no idea why, but I was really missing that. Maybe we'll have an unreasonablly warm day there...okay okay, I'll stop wishing for it. But I am really happy to be on my way in about a week. I can't wait to see everyone.

Oh yeah, I got a "Super Duper Reindeer Pooper" in a little gift exchange. It has to be one of the coolest things ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top