Hot Diggity

My favorite water is Sam's Choice. I like that the 20-pack is like $3.89 and that it's $5.00 for two 10-packs.

My favorite flower shoes smell like they've just been fertilized.

My nails are doing this flaking thing that they've never done before. Only my index fingers.

Why are they called index and pointer fingers?

I like that I still have daisy smiley faces.

I believe in the goodness of humanity after my pink pouch was returned with every single form of identification I have intact...especially since it was found in a different parking lot than where I lost it.

I like how Dan Hosey just said Anywho about having to get pepper sprayed.

My personal lip preference is red, though I usually wear light pink gloss.

Light is something I'm fond of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top