Molten Chocolate Cake

Tonight I made a new cake.

In the beginning I dropped the bowl I had the egg yolks in into the mix of butter and chocolate. There was some glass on glass action so it made quite a noise. Jake looked up from the couch and I told him we could just pretend like I was a domestic diva. No harm to the recipe at that point, and really that was the only hitch.

They turned out great. Little individual chocolate cakes with a chocolate center that oozes out when you cut the first bite with your fork. I was proud.

I wish I could make them for everyone. That's it, come to Oklahoma...where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
Where the wavin' wheat
can sure smell sweet when the wind come right behind the rain.
OKLAHOMA
Every night my honey, Lem and I
Sit alone and talk
and watch the hawk
makin' lazy circles in the sky
Oh we know we belong to the land (yes sir)
and the land we belong to is grand
and when we say HEY
A yipee-o-i-ay (Yow)
You know we're sayin'
You're doin' fine Oklahoma
Oklahoma
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A
OKLAHOMA
YEAH...

I'm also proud that I know the song. I sang it to a lot of people in Arizona. I'm sorry you missed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top