Senior Year

1. Who was your best friend? Sarah Keller

2.What sports did you play? Cross-Country and Track, however my lungs stopped working half-way through track season.

3. What kind of car did you drive?: An '88 Buick Le Sabre, Lou. SHe was beautiful and we had some good times together.

4. It's Friday night, where were you at?: It depends on whether or not it was in the Spring or Fall. Fall=Football games. After that, where ever.

5. Were you a party animal?: Yeah, no. I stuck out like a sore thumb at parties.

6. Were you considered a flirt?: I was always terrible at flirting.

7. Ever skip school? Of course.

8. Were you a nerd? In my own special way.

10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Not that far, but I did get Saturday School where I wrote an 8-page essay about the ills of the system that put me there.

11. Can you sing the fight song: You'd better believe I can.

12. Who was your favorite teacher? Ummm, I had several. I loved Coach Swift, Ms. Wiseman, Mr. Olmstead, Mrs. Hines, Mr. Swanson (even though I don't think he liked me much), Mrs. Iglewski and several others. Oh, and I also liked how weird Mr. Belcher was.

13. Favorite class?: Young Spirit, Dance, Ceramics, U.S. History, and Junior English (for the material).

14. What was your school's full name?: Apache Junction High School

15. School mascot? Prospector

16. Did you go to dances? I was a Dance-oholic.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Um, this is a trick question. I sure don't want to go back, but I do wish I would have done some things differently.

18. How did you feel about graduation? I was a little sad that I didn't get to read my favorite quote. It's where I took my first picture with my biological father. I treasure it in a way I never thought I would.

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? I have several as far as high school memories go, but my favorite lifetime memory from my senior year is definitely meeting Jake.

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?: Did we have a Senior Wall?

21. Did you have a job your senior year? Two. It's where my career at KFC came to a close and when I painted scenes on ceramic pots for a landscaping company.

22. Where did you go most often for lunch? The Choir Hall.

23. Have you gained weight since then? Definitely, about 20 pounds.

24. What did you do after graduation? Got married and went to college.

25. When did you graduate from high school? 2003

26. Where are most of your classmates? In Arizona.

27. Are you going to your ten year reunion? I'd like to.

28. Who was your worst teacher? I can't remember her name, is that awful? She was my chemistry teacher. I lost interest when she couldn't answer any of my questions and she got mad when I would fall asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top