Holding Hands

I don't know why people don't hold hands more often these days, and I'm not speaking specifically about couples. I think that holding hands should be something like a hug. Sometimes when I'm next to someone, I have the urge to place my hand on top of theirs - a simple sign of affection. I guess it's throwing it back to elementary days, where I walked around at recess holding hands with my friends. There's something sweet and personal about it, and I wish it was one of those things people didn't grow out of.

Friday marked my last day at Northwest Classen High School. I'm moving to the middle school at Northeast Academy tomorrow. I'm excited, but also super sad. I was completely comfortable and happy at Northwest. I LOVE the students there and can't believe I won't be their teacher again for the rest of the semester. I also really loved the teachers who I was around every day. I'm going to miss getting to say "Quigley" throughout the day in addressing my mentor teacher (Mr. Quigley). I feel so lucky that I love teaching. I really look forward to going to school and enjoy coming up with ideas to keep things interesting. It keeps my on my toes, and there are very few things that have that ability...I get bored easily, but have a certain power to keep myself from being bored too often. We're waiting to see if Jake gets in accepted at OU and also to get my teacher certification test scores back so I can start applying for jobs. We can also figure out where we'd like to move to once those two things take place. Life is exciting right now, but it also feels a bit like a waiting game...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top