Father's Day

I enjoyed Jake's first Father's Day. I felt bad because I didn't get him anything, I was totally willing, but my license expired at the end of April (we found out not very long ago), so I was stuck. We just got home from San Diego on Friday, so we'd been together for a week and a half, and I do not think that far in advance...nor did I know when we left that my license was expired.

We went to Stake Conference and then to Rusty and Melinda's house in Wetumka for a BBQ. After the BBQ, we went to Meemaw and Peepaw's to dig potatoes from their garden (one of my favorite things to do).





Jake is an amazing dad. He is so sweet with Cora. He went from telling me while I was pregnant that our baby wasn't going to poop to being an expert diaper changer/bath giver/baby dresser. I'm proud of the way he is with her. They have a special bond. She loves him. She talks to him in a her own secret code.



2 comments:

  1. In the picture second from the bottom- the close up of Cora- she looks just like you Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the relationship between a Father and Daughter one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen? I can't wait for Matthew to come home, just to see the look on Leslie's face. It's precious!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top