Sweetheart Tag

What is your husbands name? Jacob Vaughn Johnson

How long have you guys been married? Almost 5 years, CRAZY! [Jan 3 2004]

How long did you date? Tricky Question - We knew one another for almost 9 months before we were married. We met in April, we were already discussing wedding dates in June, he "officially" proposed in October, and we were married in January...All the while I was in Arizona/California and he was in Oklahoma.

How old is he? 23, 24 on Nov 28!

Who is taller? Jake. He's 6 inches taller.

Who can sing best? It's a toss up.

Who is smarter? Both of us.

Who does laundry? Lucky me. Thursday is laundry day.

Who pays the bills? Both of us.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Facing the bed - me.

Who mows the lawn? Someone else mows our lawn for us. One of the perks of renting. Though when we are in charge of our lawn, I hope it's me!

Who cooks dinner? Me.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm never wrong. ;) Yeah right, I'm pretty good at stubbornly conceding.

Who kissed who first? I'm pretty sure it was mutual. We were watching I Am Sam. We were wearing pajamas. He still had braces, I was wearing my retainer. Perfect.

Who wears the pants? Both of us...One of the many reasons I like us so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top