Bodily Functions

I think flatulence is funny. No secret there.

Tonight while Cora was in the bath, she let out a pretty substantial bubbly toot. And then...

She sniffed the air around her. And sniffed and sniffed and sniffed one more time.

What do you say to something like that? I just laughed.

And then there's Magnolia. Whenever she lets loose, I always say something like "Wow, you've got toots!" I was holding her today when she ripped a big one. I said my usual gassy banter, she smiled and strained a bit [a lot], made a little grunt, and the tiniest squeaker of a toot came out. Her face lit up and she giggled. She was very proud of her accomplishment. I gave her a high five. She just learned how to do that [high fives] this weekend.

1 comment:

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top