I hate to admit it

Today I contemplated a wheely-pack. I know, but do not be alarmed just yet. It was a temporary weakness. One that I quickly overcame as soon as I put my bagS down...yes, bags...and the 6 text books that one of them contained, really only 4, I carried the other two in my arms. It was heavy and I wanted to crumple. As the elevator carried me to the fourth floor of the library, the load became so much from the down-draft force that I leaned over. The only thing I could think of was a handle upright at my side and the convenience of wheels underneath the weight. I trudged my way to my favorite cubicle in the corner, between two windows, and finally put everything down. The notion subsided and I am again in my adamant position on the side of packs that go on your back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top