I swear there's something theraputic...

001. Name: BrieAnn
002. Nick name: Breezy
003. Single or taken: TAKEN!
004. Place of Birth: Mesa, Arizona
005. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
006. Male or Female: Female
007. Your last name: Johnson, could there be any more of us?
008. School: OCU: Oklahoma City University
009. Occupation: Student
010. Residence: The most beautiful apartment anyone has ever seen.
011. Children: Not so much, yet.

__Your appearance___

012. Hair Color: Blonde, enhanced only slightly, it is still my natural color
013. Hair Long or Short: Somewhere in the middle, YES!
014. Eye Color: Blue
015. How do your nails look: Eek, you should have asked before midterms.
016. Height: 5'3 1/4"
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Sure do
018. Do you like yourself? I think so.
019. Braces? Sometimes I miss running my tongue over my top braces.
020. Think your hot?: I was once told I was one of the cute people, not in the hot category, I try as often as I can to turn it around.
021. Piercing: My ears
022. Tattoos: I know I would be bored with it after about a week.
023. Righty or Lefty: Right for writing, both fo some other stuff.

___Your 'Firsts'___

024. First Kiss: Hmm, depends. The only one I care about really: During I am Sam...Jake still had braces and I'd already put my retainer in...it was perfect.
025. First make out: Blankity Blank, Blank, Blank
026. First best friend: Megan Lund, my cousin - We were the best
028. First Sport You joined: Cheerleading in fourth grade
029. First pet: Nerd, a black cat
030. First vacation: Aside from visiting family, San Francisco.
031. First REAL Concert: George Strait or Spice Girls, I don't remember which came first.
032. First Love: Bluh...even though I don't weight less than 90 pounds anymore.

___ Favorites___

033. Movie: It's a Wonderful Life
034. TV: CSI, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Friends, Mad About You
036. Music: Lots of stuff.
037. Song: Wow, so many.
038. Food: Chicken Noodle Soup and meatball subs.
039. Drink: Water and Jamba Juice
040. Candy: I like chocolate
041. Sport to play: KICKBALL!!!
043. Brand Of Clothing: When I find one, I'll let ya know.
045. School: There are so many different ways I can answer this.
046. Animal: We want a dog like no other, but it would be alone all the time.
047. Books: Coming of Age stuff...
048. Magazines: Ensign

___Currently___

049. Eating: "Ate" a turkey sandwich and some tomato juice
051. Mood: Antsy (note the survey)
052. Online: Yes
053. Listening: The hum of Eleanore's fan.
054. Thinking About: 4:30
055. Wanting To: go home or fly a kite...my kite is at home
056. Watching: Hands in my screen.
057. Wearing: Clothes...some jeans, a sweatery thing and another sweater.


___Your Future___

058. Want Kids?: I sure do!
059. Want to Get Married? Umm...I sure DID
060. Careers in Mind: Well, I want to teach Englsih, but I've been messing with the idea of getting another degree in Art History...I'm pretty set on it actually.

__Which is better with the Opposite Sex___ ......

*I've answered this section in terms of my advice on what's most important.*

067. Cute or Sexy?: Cute
068. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
069. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs
070. Short or Tall: Doesn't matter
071. Easy going? Definitely
072. Romantic or Spontaneous: Up to individual personalities...and this question is a trick because you can totally be both.
073. Fatty or Skinny: Doesn't matter
074. Sensitive or Loud: Sensetive
075. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
076. Sweet or Caring: Both
077. Trouble Maker or Hesitant one: Neither...Confident

___Have You Ever___

078. Kissed a Stranger: No
079. Drank Bubbles: No
080. Lost glasses/contacts: No
081. Ran Away From Home: Kind of
082. Broken a Bone: No
083. Got an X-ray: Yes, several
084. Broken someone’s Heart: Yes, but my heart has been broken enugh for a few people so somehow all that stuff works itself out.
085. Broke Up With Someone: Yes, but not the one I wish I would have.
086. Turned someone down: Yes
087. Cried When Someone Died: Yes
088. Cried At School: In college even (silly poetry class).

___Do You Believe In___

089. God: Always, the one thing I know is definitely constant.
090. Miracles: Everyday
091. Love At First Sight: I believe I've proved this one to be so.
092. Ghosts: I suppose I do, but not the haunting, eery kind, well, that's not what I'm talking about...how about all spirits living on after death.
093. Aliens: Not in the Independence Day kind of way.
095. Heaven: Yes
096. Hell: Yes
098. Kissing on the First Date: Umm...I don't know that I ever did, so I'm pretty sure I didn't believe in it for myself.

___Answer Truthfully___

100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't Have?
Not "want" in a certain applied way. I want to meet my grandmother, but I'm not ruling it out yet.

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top