Wow

Jake and I have moved into our new, completely wonderful apartment. It's gorgeous. More than anything we could have hoped for. Things aren't entirely worked out with Cokesbury yet. We do, however, have a girl who wants to take over our lease, the manager just keeps running us around and making herself very unavailable. Like the week before last, she was only in the office for a day and a half out of the whole week. I won't go into the whole story because it's long and still makes me a little upset.

We bought a washer and dryer last night. I don't know about anyone else, but that feels like such a huge step in some grand scheme of things. It will be delivered on Friday. It could have been as early as tomorrow but we'll be in school. YAY! When my mom was here for Jake's recital she took us to Sam's Club and got us a super ton of food. It was pretty much awesome. She also got us a huge thing of laundry detergent because I knew we would son be done with Laundromats and having to haul all of our stuff with us. I also got some Downy, which I haven't used in forever. And, we got a pumpkin pie candle for our apartment...yum!

Tomorrow we officially start back to school after Fall Break. I have two tests, other than that I'm glad. I won't be stressed out all the time because of my dwelling. The opera will also be over in a little under two weeks. I don't get to see Jake much. Sometimes it's really hard because he's my favorite person to hang out with. I don't like it when he doesn't get home until almost 11. He is a very hard worker, and the busiest person I've ever met in my whole life...and the most organized to fit something in at nearly every single moment of his day...and night too. I love him dearly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top