Winston, Lucille, and Pork Roast

Winston is our dryer, Lucille is our washer, and I'm making a pork roast for dinner....Really it's going to end up being pork burritos. I'm looking forward to them. We FINALLY got internet installed in our apartment, that's nice. It felt a little empty without it, that's a little weird.

So I looked at my midterm grades in their entirety and they're not exactly what I want them to be. I was very frustrated yesterday because I know everything that's going on in all of my classes, I read everything, I look at everything, but I have done terribly on all of the tests I've taken. I'm trying to figure it out. I also worry too much about all of these things. I never used to worry about anything like that...and then my very first semester of college happened and ever since I've felt like I have to prove myself something. All in all, I completely get on my nerves for how up-tight I am when it comes to school. It's not part of nature to be up-tight, ever. I don't know why I let myself worry so much. I'm sure I'd do much better if I didn't care so much about it. If anyone has any relaxation techniques, let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top