This past week


Our beloved Staci-car was in the shop. I swallowed my pride and drove a mini-van (this particular one was classified as a midsized car) so my long legged three-year-old would have plenty of room.

I finally [FINALLY] got Jake in a bow tie. I'm sure this is something like what heaven feels like.

We ate about a million strawberries.

Jake traded in his old bike for a new [old] bike.

We bought a second vehicle. No joke. More to come on this decade long dream of mine.

I discovered a black widow in our garage. After a few days of goose bumps every time I walked in, and a restless night thinking about it, I took action. I killed that spider with my bare hands on the trigger of some spider spray.

And finally...It rained. It was a surprise. I love surprises.

PS: Cora is all set to start school in a few weeks. Hooray! [And a little sniffle too.]

3 comments:

  1. #1: Extremely jealous regarding the Vespa.
    #2: LOVE the rain photo. Come to Iowa...we get lots of the stuff.
    #3: You look B.A. in that minivan shot.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post about a regular week in August of 2011. Love all the reminders of life and how it was happening at that time, especially Cora in her gown out in the rain.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top