Big Dreams and Reckless Love

Today I'm full of crazy ideas. Big hot air ballon sized ideas. Today I wandered into a new part of L.A., and I fell a little bit in-love. It is possible!

Today is a day of clarity. Catching a glimpse of the road straightening out in front of me, and saying, "Yes! That's exactly what I want."

Today is a day I feel confident and courageous and sure I can make some things happen. Brave enough to say, "I don't know exactly how it will all work out, but this is the greatest desire of my heart."

Today is a day of gratitude. Of saying "This is my life! I'm so happy to be living it!" I'm glad for all the people in it. I'm glad for all the love I know, and how every little bit of love makes me want to create space for more love. And more and more and more and more.

Speaking of Love, Here's a post by my friend Ryan. Today marks the beginning of "A Month of Reckless Love in Honor of [her sweet girl] Ellie Kate." Ryan's definition of Reckless Love is perfect. "Reckless Love is taking intentional action in order to benefit the life of another without worrying about the consequences."

Today I'm dreaming big and committing to live and love with more intention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top