Pot Roast

So, my very first pot roast is in the crock pot as we speak. I felt really guilty leaving it all alone. It smells way good. I hope is tastes even better.

It's my mom's birthday today. I sent her a card on Friday. I hope I timed it just right. She's 42. I think that's a cool age. I don't know why. I hope it's amazingly happy for her.

In not so long I'm going to be off to "Writing for Stage/Screen." I think it's a neat class, but I don't enjoy the way we're doing it. I haven't had time to develop a plot or characters and every week we need two more pages of script. The two pages isn't hard to do, but I would be much happier if I was more interested in what I was writing. I hope that makes sense.

I'm hungry. Mmmm, Pot Roast. I put carrots and potatoes in too. I forgot onions...the veggies are my favorite part. There's a Mary Kay thing going on tonight. Tracey (my mother-in-law) wants me to come. I wouldn't mind coming, especially on the weekend, but I just don't really want to tonight. I want pot roast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top