Some People...

My mom told me yesterday that Josh Jeffrey got home from his mission on Thursday. For those of you who don't know (I'm not exactly sure of my audience), I dated Josh for quite a time in high school, he broke my heart. Blah Blah Blah. Anyway, she told me he was back and I was really happy for him. It was weird, however, to think that marriage probably isn't too far off for him. It's strange that he will have little, if anything, to do with the rest of my life, but he made was so much in a certain time in my life. I think about him every now and then, in a more positive light than not (Sorry for anyone who doesn't know the story, it's long and a little twilight zone-ish...it involved me weighing 89 pounds over worry the summer he was "just friends" with a girl I happened to see him kissing in the parking lot one day), and I really wish him the best. My life is so different and wonderful, and I hope he finds someone who is just as good for him as Jake is for me. I hope he deserves someone like that. It feels so good to be in this place. Josh is the only person I've ever hated. It was for a time span of approximately 4-5 seconds where I felt rage like I'd never known...I knew in that time that it was hate, and I wasn't accustomed to it, and hope to never feel it again. "May the road rise to meet him, and the wind be always at his back..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top