ABC's Tag

I've been tagged by Kiersty... Here it goes:

A.ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached
B.BEST FRIEND? Jake
C.CAKE OR PIE? Pie...unless it's CHEESE CAKE - which is much more like pie than cake anyway.
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Friday.
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Haha, these days: burp rag, pacifier, shield.
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Black and white.
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Worms.
H. HOMETOWN? Apache Junction, AZ
I. INDULGENCE? Art
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July
K. KIDS? Cora Adeline Grace
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My family
M. MARRIAGE DATE? 3 January 2004
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 Brothers, 1 Sister
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges, generally...but I LOVE Pink Lady Apples.
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? I only fear things that are out of my hands.
Q. QUOTE? "...Almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement."
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Sunshine, the Memorial Marathon going on behind our house, Cora learning new things-Jake teachng them to her.
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Super Woman ;)
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE- Whoever...
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? Um, I have a birth mark on my tummy that only shows up when I get some sun.
V. VEGETABLES? Yes?
W. WORST HABIT? I never close drawers all the way...sand I don't even realize it.
X.. XRAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasoud because little babies show up on them.
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Taurus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top