Dear Blog

I'm glad you are okay. The window that popped up saying you had been removed made my heart sink.

I gathered a laptop, my wallet, and my phone and headed for the closest secure network I know - OCU. (I love you, OCU, and your secure network.)

I promise I won't log into my google account from an unsecured network ever again. I couldn't help it. Our internet at home wasn't working. It was a bad decision. Maybe we can save more people from doing the same thing.

Your password is changed. You are better protected, and I'm going to start backing you up. I love you too much to not do so. If I could hug you, I would.

Here's to a long, lovely life together. And also to getting our home internet back up and running soon. Until then, Over and Out.

1 comment:

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top