Dear Jake

The lawn looks great. I'm glad you mowed today, even if I wanted to. It's just after 5:30, 5:32 to be exact. Cora and I just finished our pancake dinner, as per her request. Whole wheat buttermilk pancakes sans buttermilk syrup because I just couldn't bring myself to eat all that syrup, even if it is divine. I also discovered that the perfect pancake setting on our stove is 4. My last two batches haven't been my best work because it seems I have no recollection of how to cook on an electric stove top.

At any rate, I feel like you should have been home at 5:15. Working until 6:30 is an adjustment. I suppose it's because we've been so used to our 8-12-5 food schedule. Cora is taking a bath in which she is "making" you some salmon chili. "I'm making salmon chili for Jake." Nolia is waking up, so she's about to join her big sister.

Have I told you lately that I love you? There's no one else above you. You fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness. Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

PS: Cora's also "making" you some pie.

1 comment:

  1. Brie!
    Cute & sweet letters...
    When we went to the Dr, we left Rohnan w/ a friend for the day and boy we missed him so much-but are happy we didn't bring him along. But we got to go to the Chicago temple & it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top