The Brother of Jared

I was reading in the Book of Mormon the other day when I came across a story I know and love. I read about the brother of Jared seeing the finger of Christ (the story can be found here in Ether 2-3).

I always thought it was a wonderful story of faith. The brother of Jared had so much faith that he knew Christ could literally light the way for the Jaredites journey. Christ didn't purposely show his finger, he didn't know that the brother of Jared had seen it until 'BJ' told him so. 'Bj's' perfect knowledge made way for Christ to reveal himself unto one he had created.

I'd never caught the other side of the story...

Even if our knowlegde is not perfect, Christ's hand is always extended to light our path, and guide us in the ways he would have us go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top