Here and There

Cora is three. That's not new. She is three and she will be starting school in less than one month. We were so late to the game in contacting the school that we hope she'll go to. We're waiting to see if we get financial aid. I'm hopeful, but it's so late in the year, I'm also a little anxious.

SHE'S THREE! This is not college. This is not like trying to get her into the school she has her heart set on, even though she does have her heart set on school. She's three, and this process is making me scatter-brained - not because the school is making it complicated, but because this is the first time I've had to do this, and it seems crazy that I am doing it. I mean, she was born yesterday, right?

Jake and I are huge on learning. We want to give our girls wonderful educational opportunities. I want them to have a chance to be in stimulating intellectual circles. I want them to find their passions and have everything they need to nurture and follow them. Ideas are so powerful. I want them to be able to work through their own ideas and the ideas of others.

Anyway, I will be on pins and needles until we receive our official financial aid package. I want this to be possible for us.

"Throw your soul through every open door."

1 comment:

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top