Obsessed

So for nearly the last week I was completely obsessed with the weather. While we did lose part of our fence to a strong wind gust (it was really only a matter of time), our city was spared the majorly major doom and gloom that had been predicted. I think that because I dedicated a few days almost solely to making sure we were prepared in case anything did happen, and we didn't even have a close call (the tornado sirens did go off at 2:30 Saturday morning, but the tornado was 20 miles northeast and moving further away), so I'm sort of like, "Now what?" I guess it's back to life as usual. Which is totally fine by me.

This week I'm hoping to ride my bike to take Cora to and from school at least once. According to the weather (I can't help it, I'm a frequent checker anyway), the next 10 days will be beautiful. I'm going to run my bohonkus off. Maybe I should run her to school. I'm going to make some legit plans for a fence because there's no putting it off now. I'm also hoping to dive into "Will You Miss Me When I'm Gone." It's a biography of the original Carter Family. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to put it down now that I'm not checking the weather every two seconds.

I finally had a real vision for the girls' room. I've been waiting for "the one" to come along. I have seen a clear picture in my mind, and it is glorious. I think I can even incorporate some of our old fence?

Does your littlest toe ever go numb for no apparent reason? Mine is tingling right now. It's so weird.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh- I'm excited to see what you do with the fence.....

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top