Holy Bologna

Our fridge is in the dining room. Our stove is in the dining room too. Yesterday I started painting the laundry room and just passed 3, a new washer and dryer arrived. The three girls who reside in Dot have all spent our fair share of time watching the laundry go around and around. I've spent the longest. I dried things I would have never dried in our old dryer. His name was Winston. And I can't wait to replace things that have scorch marks on them that I didn't want to replace if the new ones would just get scorched too. "It's cool to have brown streaks on your underwear," said no one ever. Luckily the scorch marks were just on the legs. "Legs on your underwear?" Yes. Imagine a pair of white biker shorts. Now imagine me wearing them. You've just imagined me in my underwear. Meow. But seriously, folks, no panty lines or wedgies ever. I speak the truth.

Yesterday I also finished painting the laundry room, minus the trim. Today I finished scraping up the paper and adhesive [to the best of my ability] from the floor, hence the large appliances moving. I worked on the floor for eight hours today. If my back could cry, it would. I'm hoping that all of this hard work will count for something in terms of training for the 10k I'm running as part of a Memorial Marathon relay team at the end of April. I hope so. I REALLY need to get on the ball with that.

We're renting a sander tomorrow, and I'm hoping to find someone who would love to watch my girls while the sanding is happening. We only need one set of ears buzzing around here.

Lastly, I've been thinking about the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple. Oh how I'd love to be on the lawn in front of the temple watching it.





1 comment:

  1. It's going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see the end result!! And, I would watch your girls if I lived in OKC still! :).

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top