Ghetto Lucy Dos

Last night someone hit our car. It was parked where it always is, right out in front of our house. It was a hit and run. No note or knock on the door, nothing. The worst part was that I heard it happen. I looked out the window, but I couldn't see any damage. I could only see the back and passenger side. When Jake went out this morning to scrape the ice off, he saw that it has in fact been hit when he got to the driver's side. The driver's side door is dented in and the mirror is in hundreds of pieces all over the street...like part of it is just hanging there. It also shattered the one of the NEW hubcaps that we replaced after we lost one a few weeks ago. Anyway, it was a truck with pipes, so when it happened, I could hear them accelerate, stop for a second, and then floor it to get out of there. Part of its blinker is lying in the road with Lucy's broken pieces. We have liability only on that car...eek. The part that really irks me about this is that we of all the things we could be spending money on right now, this is not something that should be on our plate. I have no idea how much it's going to cost. I'm still holding out that someone will come forward. We could set aside the fact they performed an illegal action by running away. We just want them to be responsible for their actions.

AHHH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top