Ghetto Lucy

When I rolled into work on Friday, I got out and was getting my stuff out of the backseat...That's when I noticed it! Lucy was missing a hubcap - back driver's side. It was there when I left home, and not there when I got to school, and there was nothing I could do about it. I called Jake and he actually went out and retraced my path and only saw two orphaned tire accessories on the way. The one that was most promisingly ours was in the middle of Classen and 30th...and had been hit a few times. I'm not positive. It was upside down, but it looked a little too chromie. Anywho...we forgot to go this weekend because we just drove Fit everywhere...So today I showed up to my first day of the second semester still missing a hubcap.

Awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top