Riding without Holding On

Tonight I found an old friend on facebook. If you've ever been to Mesa Arizona, then I'm sure you know him, too. Yes, Diz-Z is on facebook. He's a street minister who used to ride up along main street praising God and shouting "Halelujiah" I can't really remember Mesa without him. I think he started his minitry when I was six-ish. I've written a few pieces about him as the years have progressed. He's one of those sort of mythic characters in my life. I love that he is still doing what he loves.

"I just want to help others" - from his weekly inspiration video 12-12-09

Follow this link to check him out:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1187160853639&ref=nf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top