Everyone needs God, whether they know they do or not. You're a step ahead having already come to that realization. Just that little bit somehow seems like enough. "Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest (Joshua 1:9)." Nothing is irreversible. I think the step that defies logic is probably the most difficult for anyone to overcome. I know that every thing we need to make it through this lifelong journey is already inside of us.

"It's in every one of us I just remembered it's like I've been sleeping for years, I'm not awake as I can be but my seeing is better, I can see through the tears. I've been realizing that I bought this ticket and watching only half of the show. There is scenery and lights and a cast of thousands who all know what I know, and it's good that it's so...It's in every one of us, to be wise. Find your heart, Open up both you're eyes. We can all know every thing without ever knowing why....It's in every one of us by and by."

I started overcoming the part of me that I disliked more than anything in the world when I took to heart all of the scriptures like the one in Joshua. I read them a million times over (really anything that is inspiring) but until I decided that I'd "give" everything to Him (just told God all of the things I was dealing with) and trusted that I would be prompted as to what was right for me to do, that is when the real change came about. The most important part of that change was the way I felt about myself.

"Therefore, ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for he that asketh, receiveth; and unto him that knocketh, it shall be opened."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top