Poor Mr. Ant

I'm at work right now. A guy I work with, Josh, flicked a bug out of his hair onto the counter. Then he killed it. Not with one painless blow, but he squished the back half and then watched it carry the immobile piece of himself around with just the front half. I was sad and couldn't look and didn't understand it. It is just an ant; I'm sure many more perish just like this every day. Sigh, it was just sad to see.

I'm really tired today. I went to bed around one. I woke up for a brief time around 2:30, fell back to sleep and then was awake again from 4-6:30. I don't know why. I just wake up thinking. That's how it has always been, but usually I just take a few hours to fall asleep rather than waking up to a steady stream of unusual thoughts. Eh, it's Friday. I can sleep all I want to in about 3 hours and 15 minutes. YAY!...That yay wasn't really felt, just typed to show the kind of emotion I wish I was capable of feeling right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top