Admiration

Cora is growing so quickly. I just never realize how much bigger she is until I see someone else holding her. I think she's about to outgrow her 1-2 diapers. I remember thinking she'd never outgrow her preemie diapers.

She loves trees. Our neighborhood is old (our house was built in 1925), and it has parks that run through the middle of it with lots of big trees along the streets. When we go for our walks, she just stares up into the leaves and branches.

She talks to the wind. When we were in San Diego at the beginning of summer, she started cooing while we were at the beach. It only took a few times to realize she only did it when the wind would blow across her face.

Water is a good friend of hers. Whenever she is in any form of water she completely relaxes.

I call her my little nature girl.

She also loves books. "Are You My Mother" and "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" are two of her favorites.

She only rolls over her left side. I've seen her roll over to the right once or twice. I lay on her right side and try to coax her to come to me. She rolls over to her left and when she gets around she looks at me and smiles really big and then rolls to her left again This pattern repeats until I just can't help but scoop her up and give her kisses.

She likes to hang upside down. Not by her feet or anything, but she always puts her head backwards over my arm.

She can't sit through church. In fact, she only likes to sit if she's reading a book, playing, or watching TV.

She loves to dance with us and talk, and stare at the ceiling fan.

Her hair is fuzzy, and occasionally looks red.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top