Bloggers in My Neighborhood



My friend Annie did this on her blog. I liked it.

Someone on my blogroll survived Girl's Camp at 32 weeks in the family way with her 6th baby

Someone on my blogroll lets her little boys do super cool things like art with chocolate pudding

Someone on my blogroll has a tickety tight backyard

Someone on my blogroll had a VBAC at home with a midwife

Someone on my blogroll is fighting for her life

Someone on my blogroll has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen

Someone on my blogroll got into a fight with a lawn mower when she was young. One time she said it won, but I think she did.

Someone on my blogroll is a new mom with an entrepreneur spirit.

Someone on my blogroll is my favorite example of woman and mother

Someone on my blogroll is always having fun

Someone on my blogroll is a friend I need to see more of

Someone on my blogroll graduated from Law School a few months ago and has the buffest husband ever.

Someone on my blogroll has five kiddos and finds time and motivation for spiritual strengthening

Someone on my blogroll was hit by a deer - yep - I still can't believe it.

Someone on my blogroll rocks pink hair way better than anyone else I've ever seen.

Someone on my blogroll is always having fun

Someone on my blogroll shares my affinity for Patty

Someone on my blogroll is kind of shy in the beginning, but after a bit of time she warms up and is full of interesting conversation

Someone on my blogroll just moved to Boston with her hubby and animals so he could attend seminary

Someone on my blogroll takes beautiful photographs

Someone on my blogroll was the first married woman to move into the ward who was younger than me

Someone on my blogroll always goes the extra mile - especially when it comes to people

Someone on my blogroll gets to know her kiddos in super cute ways

Someone on my blogroll is my weekly fun companion

Someone on my blogroll is about to go to college

Someone on my blogroll is a friend from elementary school who joined the LDS church somewhere between 7th grade and a few years ago.

Someone on my blogroll changed me forever when she said, "I don't feel like crying, I feel like rejoicing," even though I know it's probably much more difficult than that most of the time.

Someone on my blogroll is about to have her first baby

Someone on my blogroll is a guy I used to call Queeny in high school

Someone on my blogroll dresses up her dogs, and I love her even more for that ;)

Someone on my blogroll looks amazing with blonde hair

Everyone on my blogroll is someone who I love.


Try it. You'll like it, too.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I might try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!! That is fun that you know Annie, she and her cute family are in our ward now! By the way, I can't believe how big your sweet girl is getting! I hope you guys are having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top