Dear Chesnut Family

I looked through Marissa's pictures of this summer in Kamas, and it made me miss everyone more than I already do. I was so bummed when I realized I wouldn't be able to go this year [again]. Cora was the flower girl in Jake's cousin Katy's wedding. She was adorable in it. She made her way to the middle of the aisle, then reached in her little bucket and threw the flowers out with a ROAR! I can't believe that so many of you haven't met her.

I thought about you and Utah all weekend. It has been far too long since I've been through Provo Canyon, passed Bridal Veil Falls, Deer Creek, and Jordanelle. I miss the smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen, and everyone talking outside. I'm admittedly still afraid of going upstairs alone. I can't help but apply the crude humor I learned best in your presence to many a situation. [Cora just came up to me, cut the cheese and walked away.] Mostly, I miss hearing familiar voices and seeing your faces.

I enjoy keeping up with you on facebook. It's nice to see a little glimpse into everybody's lives. I love you guys, and I can't wait for the next opportunity to get together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top