Dear Lola

Today my little family and I took part in Pick Up Trash Day in Chicago. I was a little nervous that we wouldn't be able to because just as we went outside, it started raining. We went to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, and when we came out, the sun was shining. I was so happy to see clear skies! We hurried home, picked up our trash bags and got to work.

We carried two bags with us: One was for trash, and the other was for items that could be recycled. Can you guess which one we filled up first?

Recycling won by a landslide.

Cora loved putting things in either Mama's Bag (I had the recycling) or Papa's Bag (we let him carry the trash).

I just wanted to say Thank You for loving the earth, and for inspiring people to do something great today.

You are a girl after my own heart.

1 comment:

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top